Higher Secondary School - The School
was started in 1954 by the Lakshmi Group
of Companies to promote education. We
felt that we should play an important
role in moulding and guiding the Younger
Generation and as a result we built
the school. The School follows State
Board Syllabus with Tamil & English
medium of instruction & has classes
from Standard V to Standard XII with
a full fledged library, an Auditorium
and a Computer Lab with latest systems.
The management and teachers take personal
care of every student so as to make
them proficient both in their academics
and extra curricular activities.